3. The true consideration of this conveyance is for other value given under long term utility development and maintenance agreements, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged by Grantor and WHOA Energy.
4. Grantor acknowledges that this Easement allows WHOA Energy the right to undertake and assist the Grantor with a total economic development of the subject real property involving environmental attributes of the subject real property, which economy is under WHOA Energy control and which involves the development of environmentally friendly utilities creating an environmentally friendly parcel of real property for the use and benefit of Grantor and/or the owner of the subject real property.
5. Grantor acknowledges that the environmental economic development of the subject real property may include the development of mutual interests in environmental utility placement and access to those utilities placed by WHOA Energy on the subject real property or in conjunction with and between WHOA Energy and any introduced third party utility provider involving placement of utilities. Such interests may include those associated with and /or secured by power, renewable energy, water, sewer, air, communications, and/or data interests, rooftop easements, development credits, carbon offsets, energy credits, energy efficiency credits, Utility Token ECO System pairing, conservation easements, development rights, maintenance rights and/or liens associated with such activities or apparatus.
6. The Grantor above named hereby covenants to and with WHOA Energy, and WHOA Energy's successors in interest and assigns that Grantor is lawfully seized in fee simple of the above-granted premises, free from all encumbrances and that Grantor and their heirs and personal representatives shall warrant and forever defend the said premises and every part thereof to WHOA Energy, its successors in interest and assigns against the lawful claims and demands of all persons claiming by, through or under the Grantor.
7. The parties acknowledge and agree that all competing superior utility interests on Title at the time of entry of this Easement are exempt from this Easement.
In construing this grant of easement and where the context so requires, the singular includes the plural and all grammatical changes shall be implied to make the provisions hereof apply equally to corporations and to individuals.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Grantor has executed this instrument this * day of *, 20*. The person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument acknowledge that he/she/they executed the instrument in his/her/their legally authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument, the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
STATE OF *) )
COUNTY OF *)
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me the * day of *, 20 *
by *, an individual whose identity was made known to me by producing a state Driver’s License or state ID as identification.
Witness my hand and official seal this * day of *,
month * year
Notary Public in and for the State of *
Printed Name: *
My Commission Expires: *
Real Property Legal Description
Easement Legal Description
The easement contemplated herein shall be a blanket easement on the entire subject real property, subject to any Development Agreement executed between the parties.